Electronic Banking Statement and Reconciliation
With the Electronic Banking Statement, a list of all the transactions in any account held by your company at HSBC Bank can be sent to you by electronically for account reconciliation and/or automatic creation of accounting entries.
Features and Advantages
- The Electronic Banking Statement and Reconciliation can be used by any accounting package that accepts statements in MT940 and MT942 SWIFT formats.
- Based on your request, your account transaction entries are created in MT940, MT942 SWIFT or Excel CSV formats.
- In the MT942 format, your statements can be provided daily, weekly or monthly.
- Statements in special formats are also available upon request.
- You can also receive a standard printed statement by mail.
- When companies make automatic accounting entries using the Electronic Banking Statement, records can be updated daily, which minimizes operational margin of error.
- Avoid the confusion of having several PINs to remember for electronic banking services provided by different banks.
For further information please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 424.