Transport on Track Insurance
Whether they’re in the warehouse or on the road, your goods are covered.
We know how important it is, when you’re doing business, that your goods be protected from potential risks when in transit or short-term storage.
HSBC Business Banking’s “Signed, Sealed and Delivered Insurance” is designed to make your life easier.
What is “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance?
It is an insurance policy that covers commercial goods when they are in transit within the borders of Turkey in vehicles whose license plate numbers are listed in the policy or at warehousing or display locations listed in the policy.
Criteria to be specified while drafting the policy:
- type of the goods to be transported
- license plate numbers of a maximum of 5 (five) vehicles to be used for transporting goods
- 2 (two) addresses where goods will be warehoused or displayed
Our policy, provided that goods are transported in vehicles specified in the policy covers them:
- when being transported after pick up from the producer, distributor or wholesaler
- for a maximum period of 1 (one) month when being warehoused or displayed for sales purposes
- after sale during transport to the final user
Who can benefit from “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance?
Companies that can benefit from “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance are companies whose line of business requires them to:
- transport their goods or have them transported in specified vehicles
- deliver their goods or have them delivered in specified vehicles
- display or warehouse their goods for 1 (one) month or less
What are the advantages of “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance?
- Premiums that are significantly more reasonable than the comparable Transportation and Fire Insurance.
- Reduced operational workload and easier tracking, since individual notification for each transportation is not required.
- No requirement that vehicles used for transportation belong to the firm.
- Vehicle license plate numbers and warehouse/store/showroom addresses can be changed during the coverage period without additional premiums.
“Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance Claims Service
The “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance Claims Service can be reached at 0212 310 49 59.
For more detailed information about “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” Insurance and our other products, please contact our branches.
- Companies whose primary business is logistics, shipping and trucking companies and individuals operating in transportation, trucking and shipping do not fall within the scope of this product.
For more detailed information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 444 0 424 or visit www.hsbc.com.tr