HSBC Business Card
Choose the best solution for your company!
The HSBC Business Card is a credit card issued to a businesss employees for payment of travel, accommodation, food and other expenses made on behalf of the company, with a credit limit allocated to the company and total expenses or minimum payment amount collected from the company on the due date.
With a Business Credit Card, company expenses are kept under control by separating business and personal expenses.
Features and Advantages
- With an HSBC Business Card, you can purchase products/services from thousands of member stores in a range of sectors all over Turkey and withdraw cash in TL from HSBC Bank Branches, HSBC Bank ATMs and ATMs of other banks within Turkey. You can also withdraw TL, as well as USD, EURO or GBP within your daily TL limit from HSBC Bank ATMs that display the $//£ sign.*
- You can provide any number of staff members with an HSBC Business Card with specified credit and cash advance limits.
- If authorized by your company, you can also withdraw cash abroad in the relevant foreign currency from thousands of ATMs that display the MasterCard®/Visa® logo.
- If your HSBC Business Card is lost or stolen, expenses incurred by third parties with the lost or stolen card are insured from the moment notification of loss or theft is received by HSBC.
- HSBC Business Card payments can be made by automatic payment order through HSBC Bank Branches and HSBC Bank Business Internet Banking. If you issue an automatic payment order to your branch, the value of the charges made with the Business Card is automatically withdrawn from the Companys commercial demand deposit account on the due date in TL or USD.
- Companies using the Business Card can choose from four different statement cut-off dates (3rd, 10th, 21st, and 30th day of each month).
- The Business Card Statement, which shows your Companys total monthly expenses, allocated and available limits, loans and debts and other sums, also lists each cardholders transaction details, monthly expenses, payments and used/available limit, allowing systematic monitoring of all charges.
*In order to withdraw cash in USD, EURO, or GBP, your FX demand deposit accounts should be designated to your Credit or Debit Card.
For further information, please call HSBC Bank Business Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 424.