A card thats genuine.
With no annual fees for card usage, you can benefit from the current installment and Advantage CashPoints features of your card via HSBC Concept. If you wish to benefit from the campaigns of plus installments/postponing and semester Advantage CashPoints, simply pay the specified fee for the relevant campaign.
With HSBC Concept, you can track the total fee you have paid for campaigns and services you have chosen to benefit from via your account statement throughout the year. Depending on the total fee, you can decide whether or not HSBC Concept is suitable for you.
Its usage is valid in millions of stores with the MasterCard/Visa logo at home and abroad. For your domestic shopping activities you can pay either by single withdrawal or by installments in around one hundred thousand HSBC Advantage member stores.
Click here to see the fees special to HSBC Concept.
Features and advantages
- Accepting the fee specified through the POS devices in HSBC Advantage Member Stores while shopping, you can benefit from the campaigns of plus installments and postponing. The campaign fee is provided on the transaction slip and via SMS.
- By registering via SMS, you can benefit from the campaigns of Advantage CashPoints for a fee.
- You can benefit freely from the installment and point advantages offered by HSBC Advantage Member Stores.
- Receiving electronic account statements is free of charge. If you choose to receive your account statement by post, there is a fee applied.
- If you give direct debit orders from your card, the specified fee will be charged for each bill paid.
- If you participate in SMS security packages, each package will be charged monthly.
- For your Cash Advance transactions you can use the ATMs of all other banks at home and abroad as well as benefiting from HSBC Bank Branches and ATMs at home.
- If you have an account, you can transfer cash advance from your credit card to your demand deposit account using HSBC Bank Telephone Banking and Retail Internet Banking.
- You can enjoy the benefits of Advantage CashPoints, Advantage TravelPoints and Advantage Advance CashPoints programs for free.
- In case your card is lost, stolen or the goods you have bought with your card are damaged, you can make use of the free Lost-Stolen and Shopping Guarantee services.
- You can request supplementary cards for any number of persons without the requirement that they be related to you, and you can set the limit and cash advance withdrawal authorisation for these cards within your established limit.
- Your card is sent via courier to the address that you have specified during the application. For our existing customers, deliveries are made to the registered address that they have chosen for card deliveries.
- You will be called by our Bank to generate your credit card password. If you wish, you can change your password via HSBC Bank ATMs, HSBC Bank Telephone Banking number 444 0 111 and HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking .
- You can receive your Telephone Banking password via HSBC Bank Branches and HSBC Bank ATMs.
- You can receive your Internet Banking password via HSBC Bank Branches, HSBC Bank ATMs and HSBC Bank Telephone Banking number 444 0 111.