Mobile Top Up
Topping up your mobile phone is fast and easy!
You can top up Turkcell Hazır Kart,Vodafone and AVEA mobile phones with your HSBC Advantage Credit Card or Demand Deposit Account.
Features and Advantages
How to Top Up
- Access the system with the appropriate password (ATM credit card or ATM card PIN, HSBC Bank Telephone Banking, HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking password).
- Select Mobile Top Up from menu and choose your means of payment. Payment can be made either by credit card or demand deposit account.
- Choose your mobile phone network
- Select the prepaid package you wish to top up
- When the top up is completed, network operator sends an SMS to the subscriber. If the top-up amount is not credited to your mobile for any reason, please contact the customer services of your network operator.
- If you have conducted the top up transaction by credit card, you can view the details of the transaction in your account statement.
If you do not have a pinfor HSBC Bank ATMs, HSBC Bank Telephone Banking 444 0 111 or HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking, you can obtain them from our branch offices.
Ways to Top Up
Go to the nearest HSBC Bank ATM, access the main menu using your HSBC Advantage Credit Card or HSBC ATM Card, then select Mobile Top Up
Call 444 0 111 for HSBC Bank Telephone Banking. Press 1 and then 4 to access Mobile Top Up menu
Select "Payments/Mobile Top Up" from the HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking main menu, and start topping up.
For further information please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 444 0 111.