With HSBC Car Loans, get in the driver’s seat of the car of your dreams! Whether it’s new or previously owned, the loan for your car is at HSBC... with no guarantor required!
Features and Advantages
- For purchases of a new car, you can finance up to 70% of the sale price.
- For purchases of previously owned car you can finance up to 70% of the insurance value of the car.
- The maximum loan maturity is 48 months.*
- In addition to competitive interest rates, you can also benefit from advantages like early settlement, interim payment and direct debit.
- Your car loan application is evaluated on a car pledge basis without the requirement of a guarantor.
- With Credit Life Insurance, your loan amount will be assured in case of accidental/natural death and permanent total disability.
- You can pay for insurance that will cover you for the full maturity of the loan in one installment or in easy to pay premiums.
- For purchases of previously owned car, the sum of the car’s age and the maturity of the loan in years, within the framework of the maximum maturities specified by the bank, may not exceed eight years.
*The maximum loan maturity is 60 months in TRNC.
Interest Rates, Fees, Limits and Collateral
Information is available regarding Car Loan interest rates, fees, limits and benefits.
You can calculate the amount of your monthly installment payment using our handy Calculator.
Please click for the documents needed for the application.
- Application form
- Identification (a certificate of birth, driver’s license or photocopy of passport for real persons of Turkish citizenship, passport or residence permit for real persons of foreign citizenship)
- Income Statement (Last month’s payroll sheet for salaried employees; if the payroll is printed on paper with the firm's letterhead, the firm’s signature circular is also required; tax statement for the self-employed)
- Pro forma bill / photocopy of car certificate.
- Trade registry gazette for the self-employed/ business owners.
- The original electric, water, gas or telephone bills of the home address that appears on the application form (Bills should be issued in the applicant’s name or to a family member with the same last name).
- Additional documents or guarantees may be required according to the loan conditions desired. If a guarantor is required, the same documents must be submitted by your guarantor.
Forms are in Adobe Acrobat® PDF format. You can download the appropriate version Adobe Acrobat® Reader for your computer and operating system by following the Adobe Acrobat® link You can download the appropriate version Adobe Acrobat® Reader for your computer and operating system by following the Adobe Acrobat® linkhere
. Once you have installed the program, you can return to this page and easily access the forms.
For further information, please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 111.