HSBC Bank A.Ş. has adopted the following basic rules in order to ensure the privacy of all information given by its customers:
- HSBC will only collect information that it believes to be relevant and required to understand the customers financial needs and to conduct HSBC business.
- HSBC will use customer information to provide customers with better customer services and products.
- HSBC may pass customer information to other HSBC Group companies or agents or outsourcing companies, as permitted by law.
- HSBC will not disclose customer information to any external organisation unless HSBC have customer consent or are required by law or have previously informed the customer.
- HSBC may be required, from time to time, to disclose customer information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or HSBC regulators but HSBC will only do so under proper authority.
- HSBC aim to keep customer information up-to-date.
- HSBC maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to customer information by anyone, including HSBC staff.
- All Group companies, or HSBC staff and all third parties with permitted access to customer information are specifically required to observe HSBC confidentiality obligations.
- HSBC Bank A.Ş. will meet the requirements of customers who prefer not to receive direct communication, when they contact us at 0850 211 0 111 HSBC Bank Telephone Banking.
© Copyright HSBC BANK A.Ş.
All rights reserved.