Limits and Guarantees on Consumer Loans
In accordance with the legal regulations, the maximum maturity of consumer loans is 24 months for amounts over TRY 50,000 and 12 months for amounts over TRY 100,000.
Our bank reserves the right to request additional collateral and change the collateral.
For car loans to be used in second-hand vehicule purchases, the age of the vehicule must be at most 7 years. The sum of the age of the vehicule and the number of loan maturiy years cannot exceed 9 years, provided that the maximum maturity options applied by our bank are valid.
(1) The specified guarantees are not mandatory and they can be made based on the customer's request.
(2) Making and annual renewal of the earthquake insurance (DASK), which is obligatory in accordance with the Catastrophe Insurance Law No. 6305, is made upon receipt of your explicit request, which you have forwarded to the Bank via a written or registered data keeper. You can also take out the compulsory earthquake insurance from another insurance company of your choice and present it to our Bank.
(3) Making and annual renewal of the Compulsory Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (Traffic Insurance), which is mandatory as per the Highway Traffic Law No. 2918, is made upon receipt of your explicit request, which you forwarded to the Bank in written or registered data storage. If you wish, you can take out Compulsory Motor Third Party Liability Insurance from another insurance company of your choice and present it to our Bank.
(4) The loan amount that can be used is equal to the car value for new cars. For second-hand cars, the loan amount that can be used is 70% for cars with an insurance value equal to or less than TRY 400,000; 50% for vehicles between TRY 400,001 and TRY 800,000; 30% for vehicles between TRY 800,001 and TRY 1,200,000; 20% for vehicles between TRY 1.200.001 - 2.000.000. Car loans for cars with a value of more than two million Turkish Liras are not provided.
(5) For detailed information, you can contact your branch.