TRY Demand Deposit account is Turkish Lira (TRY) currency deposit account without a specific maturity date.
FX Demand Deposit account is a TRY convertible account for all types of FX without a specific maturity date.
Features and Advantages
- With a "Direct Debit Order" issued for your TRY Demand Deposit account, your day-to-day bill payments, credit card and personal loan installment payments, check payments, and money orders/EFTs are handled automatically, provided that there are sufficient funds in your account.
- With an “Direct Debit Order” issued for your FX Demand Deposit account, rent, school fee installments and other FX payments that have a fixed due date and amount, can be made automatically.
- With the HSBC Debit Card linked to your Demand Deposit account, you have access to your account and can withdraw cash 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at any ATM in Turkey.
- You can monitor your account transactions via Internet Banking or by calling HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 111.
Interest / Fees / Limits and Benefits
Please click here for the documents needed to apply.
Documents Needed to Apply
When you submit the documents stated below, you can open an TRY Demand Deposit account or FX Demand Deposit account at any HSBC Bank Branch.
- Application form
- Proof of Identification (photocopy of TR National ID Card, TR Driver’s License or Passport for real persons of Turkish citizenship, photocopy of passport or Residency document/certificate for real persons of foreign citizenship)
- TR Identification Number(Tax identification number for real persons of foreign citizenship)
- For companies, tax certificate, Commercial Registry Gazette, the authorized person’s signature circular certified by a notary, the authorized person’s identity card.
When you open your account, do not forget to apply for an HSBC Debit Card for TRY cash withdrawals from your account.
- Residence Permit
For further information, please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 111.