Which Transactions You Can Perform via ATM?
- Cash withdrawal, cash advance, bill payment, credit card repayment, money transfer, fund and foreign exchange transactions can be performed 7/24 via HSBC Bank ATMs.
- You can withdraw USD, Euro and Pound beside TL within your daily TL withdrawal limit from HSBC Bank ATMs where you see TL/$/ €/£ sign.*
- You can use HSBC Bank ATMs to make cash advance, credit card payment, limit/ debt inquiry and pin change transactions by using all domestic bank credit cards.
- You can use HSBC Bank ATMs to make cash withdrowal, balance inquiry and cash deposit to account transactions by using all domestic bank’ debit cards.
- If you have an account related to your credit card, you can perform all HSBC Bank Card transactions using your credit card from HSBC Bank ATMs.
- You can perform all of your banking transactions in English by choosing English language option.
- At HSBC Bank ATMs, you can use your bank card bearing Visa Electron, Vpay or Maestro / Cirrus and/or TROY emblem of other domestic and international markets.
* In order to withdraw USD, Euro or Pound, related foreign exchage demand deposit account shoud be related to your credit card or debit card. You can call 0850 211 0 111 HSBC Bank Telephone Banking in order to relate an account to your card.
Things to consider when depositing money
- Only 5,10,20,50,100 and 200 TL banknotes are accepted.
- You can deposit maximum of 75 banknotes at one time.
- You need to deposit cash aligned, not folded and vertically to the "Cash Deposit" part on the ATM.
- Folded, tear and wet banknotes will not be accepted by ATM.
- Daily customer limit to deposit cash and credit card debt up maximum 50,000 TL.
- If you have a USD or EUR account linked to your card; You can make online deposits in USD and EUR within the daily deposit limit.