Your "Overdraft Account" will meet your daily cash needs and payments even if you do not have sufficient funds in your demand deposit account.
Features and Advantages
- Using your HSBC Debit Card, you can withdraw cash or make payments within the Overdraft Account limit defined for your TRY demand deposit account.
- With an Overdraft Account, your credit card, automatic and regular payments are made on the due date, even when there are insufficient funds in your account, up to the amount of your Overdraft Account limit.
- The amount credited from your Overdraft Account for your cash needs and automatic payments will be repaid automatically from your end of day bank balance as soon as you deposit funds into your demand deposit account.
- The interest of the loan you use for your cash needs and payments is calculated on a daily basis over the loan usage amount and the time you use the loan. Every month, the total interest amount of the principal amount you used during the former month including taxes, funds and the statement fee for the statements which are sent through direct mail is determined as the "minimum payment amount" and is automatically collected from your account after the payment you have made.
- You can monitor changes in your account via regular mail, e-mail, sms or digital monthly account statement options.
- You can withdraw cash using your Overdraft Account limit at any ATM in Turkey, and from over hundred of thousands ATMs that display your HSBC Debit Card’s emblem abroad. When shopping, you can use your Overdraft Account in merchants displaying your HSBC Debit Card’s emblem. In addition, if you have a demand deposit account linked to your HSBC Credit Card, you may withdraw cash within funds available in your demand deposit account.
Interest / Fees / Limit and Benefits
Information is available on interest rates of Overdraft Accounts, fees, limits and benefits.
Please click for the documents needed for the application for the documents needed for the application.
Documents Needed For The Application
- Application form (For applications from branches)
- Identification (a certificate of birth, driver’s license or photocopy of passport for real persons of Turkish citizenship, passport or residence permit for real persons of foreign citizenship)
- Income Statement (Last month’s payroll sheet for salaried employees; if the payroll is printed on paper with the firm’s letterhead, the firm’s signature circular is also required; tax statement for the self-employed)
- Trade registry gazette for the self-employed/ business owners.
- The original electric, water, gas or telephone bills of the home address that appears on the application form (Bills should be issued in the applicant’s name or to a family member with the same last name).
Forms are in Adobe Acrobat® PDF format. You can download the appropriate version Adobe Acrobat® Reader for your computer and operating system by following the Adobe Acrobat® Adobe Acrobatlink here
. Once you have installed the program, you can return to this page and easily access the forms.
For further information, please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 111.