Since 28 October 2020 is a half day holiday;
- On 28 October 2020, all notified HSBC Asset Management Mutual Funds, HSBC Asset Management Money Market Fund (HSL) and HSBC Asset Management Short Term Fixed Income Fund (HPT) will be closed to trading at 12:15 hours.
- The announcement time of mutual funds’ price is 14:00.
- 24/7 transactions will be able to executed for HSBC Asset Management Money Market Fund (HSL) and HSBC Asset Management Short Term Fixed Income Fund (HPT). In addition, until the new fund price is announced (12:15 - 14:00), the sales of HPT and HSL funds to the customer can be made with the same day price. In order for funds to be sold, there must be an available fund stock in the bank. The bank stock may be available with a different customer's fund sell.
- In the case of HSBC Asset Management Equity Intensive Fund (HVS) and HSBC Asset Management BIST30 Index Equity Intensive Fund (HBU) purchase orders fall on October 28, 2020, the transaction will be carried out on the first next business day which is October 30, 2020 following the half-business day.
- Fund / balance amounts of transactions with a value date of 28 October 2020 will be transferred to the customer's account between 12:00 and 13:00.