With Education Insurance, you can ensure a safe future for your child by covering his/her care and education costs against the risk of your death or permanent disability caused by accidents, earthquakes or terrorism.
Features and Advantages
- The age limit is 18-70 for the insured person. Children from 6 months can be included and benefit from the policy.
- Insurance Policy is only valid for a year. In the case of accidental death or permanent disability of the insured, the benefit is paid to the beneficiaries within the period stated in the policy.
- You can set the benefit amount in USD or EURO and choose the length of the benefit payment term as 5, 8 or 10 years according to your child’s needs.
- Premiums can be paid in 9 equal installments or in a single payment with a 9% full payment discount.
- Personal Accident, Accidental Death
In case the insured person passes away as a result of an accident, earthquake or terrorist activity, the benefit amount stated in the policy will be paid to the beneficiaries during the benefit period stated in the policy.
- Personal Accident, Permanent Disability
In case the insured person is permanently disabled as a result of an accident, earthquake or terrorist activity, the permanent disability benefit stated in the policy will be paid to the insured during the benefit period stated in the policy in accordance with the degree of disability.
- Optional Daily Compensation
- The insured is paid within the coverage limits every day up to a total of 200 days, excluding the first day of medical treatment needed as a reult of an accident resulting in a temporary incapacity to work.
* Education Insurance offered by HSBC Bank A.Ş. to our customers is a product of Gulf Sigorta A.Ş. HSBC Bank A.Ş. is an agency of Gulf Sigorta A.Ş.