With an HSBC Mortgage, you can own the home of your dreams.
Features and Advantages
- With the collateral of a completed property, you can use a loan limit of minimum of TRY 5,000.
- You can use a loan limit of maximum 75% of the appraisal value of the house you plan to purchase.
- The maximum term is 120 months.
- In addition to the advantage of low interest rates, you can benefit from "early payment", "interim payment" and "automatic payment" options.
- With Credit Life Insurance, your loan amount will be assured in case of accidental/natural death and permanent total disability.
- Take advantage of one-time or low insurance premium payments throughout the life of your loan*.
Interest / Fees / Limit and Benefits
Information is available on interest rates for Mortgages, fees, limits and benefits.
You can calculate the amount of your monthly installment payment using our handy Calculator.
Please click for the documents needed for the application for the documents needed for the application.
Documents Needed For The Application
- Application form
- Identification (a certificate of birth, driver's license or photocopy of passport for real persons of Turkish citizenship, passport or residence permit for real persons of foreign citizenship)
- Income Statement (Last month's payroll sheet for salaried employees; if the payroll is printed on paper with the firm's letterhead, the firm's signature circular is also required; tax statement for the self-employed)
- Trade registry gazette for the self-employed/ business owners.
- Photocopy of the deed of the home you own and reside in.
- Certificate of residency or the originals of the last 3 months' electric, water, gas or telephone bills.(Mobile phone bills are not acceptable)
- Additional documents or guarantees may be required according to loan terms & conditions.
Forms are in Adobe Acrobat® PDF format. You can download the appropriate version Adobe Acrobat® Reader for your computer and operating system by following the Adobe Acrobat® You can download the appropriate version Adobe Acrobat® Reader for your computer and operating system by following the Adobe Acrobat® linkAdobe Acrobat®link here
. Once you have installed the program, you can return to this page and easily access the forms.
For further information, please call HSBC Bank Telephone Banking at 0850 211 0 111.