McAfee® AntiVirus Plus 12 months free!
The best way to protect your computer and personal information against online threats is now at hsbc.com.tr!
Only thing you need to start using the award-winning McAfee® AntiVirus Plus protection software is to download and install it from the link that is provided on HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking.
Features and Facilities
- This service is absolutely free of charge. You can install fully functional McAfee® AntiVirus Plus software into three different computers and use it free of charge for 12 months.
- Installation process takes place online, thus you do not need to get any physical packages whatsoever.
- McAfee® AntiVirus Plus also includes a Firewall (personal protection wall) and Anti-Spyware functionalities besides being an anti-virus software thus provides additional protection for malignant software and people that may have the intention of seizing control of your computer.
- McAfee® AntiVirus Plus SiteAdvisor checks and shows information about security level of any website that you visit, thus prevents malignant software. Advanced phishing protection warns you about any possible attack from websites that targets your identity or financial details.
- You can download McAfee® AntiVirus Plus application from “McAfee Protection Application” link that is available under “Security Settings” menu at HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking. If you do not have your Internet Banking password or have forgotten, click Internet Banking password or have forgottenhere.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION All rights of McAfee® Security Application reserved to McAfee® Inc. HSBC Bank A.Ş. do not provide any support related to the application. HSBC Bank A.Ş. cannot be hold responsible for any inconvenience related to the application.
For More Detail
To learn more about McAfee® AntiVirus Plus Software, you can take a look at FAQ section.
All rights of McAfee® Security Application reserved to McAfee® Inc. HSBC Bank A.Ş. do not provide any support related to the application. HSBC Bank A.Ş. cannot be hold responsible for any inconvenience related to the application.