Our top priority is the health and well-being of our customers and colleagues.
Since coronavirus outbreak has affecting Turkey, we have implemented the following precautionary measures and some changes in order to protect health of our customers as well as colleagues and to maintain continuous banking services.
Your kind support and understanding are highly appreciated during these challenging times and we wish you healthy days.
- Please primarily use Mobile, Internet and Telephone Banking as well as ATMs for all your banking needs. Bank online 24/7 with HSBC Direct Banking channels, for details click here.
- Daily ATM withdrawal limits have been increased by considering your cash needs (HSBC Premier: TRY 8.000, HSBC Advance: TRY 6.000 and for all other HSBC customers: TRY 5.000).
- Crowded public places are putting the health of our customers and colleagues at risk, therefore, in our branches we are able to serve certain number of customers at the same time in order to keep the distance at a reasonable level and to control the number of people in the branch.
- Precautionary measures taken for our colleagues are; split-site operations, extensive homeworking capabilities, travel restrictions and self-quarantine requirements for staff returning from affected locations. Colleagues are regularly being updated on how to take good personal hygiene against coronavirus.
- İstanbul branches will be open to customer visits on a weekly rotating shifts as of 26th of April. During the closed days, you may contact Branch Representatives who will be working from home via branch phones. Please click here to view work schedule of all branches.
Fraudsters may even claim to be representatives from the bank, government authorities, Center of Disease Control and Prevention, etc. to mislead you by COVID-19 based reasons in these times of uncertainty. They may claim that your account / card has been blocked or that your account details need to be updated. We strongly recommend you not to disclose your Card details (Number, PIN, Expiry Date, CVV (3-digit number) on the back of your card, One Time Password (OTP) or lend your card to anyone. For further information please visit https://www.hsbc.com.tr/en/direct-banking/digital-banking/online-security.