HSBC provides 3rd/4th year university students and graduate students with the opportunity of getting closer to banking sector through a structured internship programme. As part of the programme, interns take active role in business projects with HSBC professionals in different business lines and step into their professional lives.
HSBC supports both the personal and professional development of its interns and welcome them to next year's graduate programme.
Students who complete their internship in July - September period (working 5 days a week), are also provided with the opportunity to continue their internship in October - May period (working at least 2 days a week).
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills;
- 3rd/4th year university students or master degree students preferably in Engineering and Economics & Administrative Sciences,
- Willing to work in projects,
- Strong analytical thinking,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with teamwork spirit,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office Applications.